We have the answer for German philosopher crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for German philosopher crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
German philosopher Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Suave Steele on ’80s TV Crossword Clue
- Bit of physics Crossword Clue
- Fixes Crossword Clue
- Source of gum arabic Crossword Clue
- Wrestling Style Crossword Clue
- “Today” anchor Hoda Crossword Clue
- One-named supermodel Crossword Clue
- Louvre collection Crossword Clue
- Folklore monster Crossword Clue
- Powerful wind Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PHILOSOPHER (noun)
- a specialist in philosophy
- a wise person who is calm and rational; someone who lives a life of reason with equanimity
- GERMAN (noun)
- the standard German language; developed historically from West Germanic
- a person of German nationality
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - January 31 2024
- LA Times Mini Crossword - December 2 2023
- WSJ Crossword - October 31 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - June 22 2023
- Newsday Crossword - June 19 2022
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the German philosopher crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.