We have the answer for Giraffe cousin crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Giraffe cousin Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Giraffe cousin. This clue last appeared June 26, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Giraffe cousin crossword clue should be:
- OKAPI (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GIRAFFE (noun)
- tallest living quadruped; having a spotted coat and small horns and very long neck and legs; of savannahs of tropical Africa
- COUSIN (noun)
- the child of your aunt or uncle
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Educational subjects acronym Crossword Clue
- Important food Crossword Clue
- Major concern for 25 Across Crossword Clue
- 11 Wall St. tenant Crossword Clue
- Cafeteria-style Crossword Clue
- Abstains from eating Crossword Clue
- Cassettes Crossword Clue
- Window glass Crossword Clue
- With no rivals Crossword Clue
- Unique arrangement for the Green Bay Packers Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.