Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Get happy, or get angry crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Get happy, or get angry Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Get happy, or get angry. This clue last appeared August 11, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Get happy, or get angry crossword clue should be:
- FLIP (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- FLIP (noun)
- the act of flipping a coin.
- an acrobatic feat in which the feet roll over the head (either forward or backward) and return.
- FLIP (verb)
- look through a book or other written material.
- reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action).
- FLIP (adjective)
- marked by casual disrespect.
- ANGRY (adjective)
- (of the elements) as if showing violent anger.
- feeling or showing anger.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Real long time Crossword Clue
- Unwelcome guests Crossword Clue
- Minor, in law Crossword Clue
- Matched pair Crossword Clue
- Intense emotion Crossword Clue
- ‘I’ll have another’ Crossword Clue
- Female friend of Emerson Crossword Clue
- Rap star Snoop __ Crossword Clue
- Folk story Crossword Clue
- A majority of Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.