We have the answer for Giggly red Muppet crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Giggly red Muppet Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Giggly red Muppet. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Giggly red Muppet crossword clue should be:
- ELMO (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RED (noun)
- the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue
- red color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood
- RED (adjective)
- characterized by violence or bloodshed
- of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- 1973 Olivia Newton-John hit that was her first top 10 single in the US: 4 wds. Crossword Clue
- Divine Crossword Clue
- Indefinite amount Crossword Clue
- Jingling things on rings Crossword Clue
- First fire sign in the zodiac Crossword Clue
- Bit of choreography Crossword Clue
- Tree whose nuts flavor Nutella Crossword Clue
- Sticky stuff in a maple tree Crossword Clue
- MCU star Simu who also costarred in “Kim’s Convenience” Crossword Clue
- Make slightly wet Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.