We have the answer for Lockup crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Lockup Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Lockup. This clue last appeared January 12, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Lockup crossword clue should be:
- JAIL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LOCKUP (noun)
- the act of locking something up to protect it
- jail in a local police station
- JAIL (verb)
- lock up or confine, in or as in a jail
- JAIL (noun)
- a correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence)
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Gusher flow Crossword Clue
- Tahini base Crossword Clue
- 1998 Wes Anderson film Crossword Clue
- Wallet bills Crossword Clue
- “Like that’ll happen!” Crossword Clue
- “Key Largo” co-star Crossword Clue
- Warms up Crossword Clue
- “Evil Woman” band Crossword Clue
- Here, in Quebec Crossword Clue
- Crippled Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.