We have the answer for Give support in efforts to acquire a loan, say crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Give support in efforts to acquire a loan, say Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Earthy pigment NYT Crossword Clue
- Palindromic poetic preposition NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ carte Crossword Clue
- Survivor host Jeff NYT Crossword Clue
- Antlered animals NYT Crossword Clue
- Doesn’t have Crossword Clue
- Pittsburgh-based giant in the metals industry NYT Crossword Clue
- Plant in some juices and lotions NYT Crossword Clue
- Big bungle NYT Crossword Clue
- College URL ender Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COSIGN (verb)
- sign and endorse (another person’s signature), as for a loan
- sign jointly
- ACQUIRE (verb)
- come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)
- gain through experience
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.