We have the answer for Glossy magazine launched in France in 1945 crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Glossy magazine launched in France in 1945 crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun Mini Crossword.
Glossy magazine launched in France in 1945 Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun Mini Crossword Answers
- WWII alliance of enemy powers Crossword Clue
- Chicken part Crossword Clue
- Wood-eating insect Crossword Clue
- Beach pebbles Crossword Clue
- Group of actors in a production Crossword Clue
- “Little Women” sister Crossword Clue
- Device that tops a battery up with electricity Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun Mini Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GLOSSY (adjective)
- reflecting light
- based on pretense; deceptively pleasing
- GLOSSY (noun)
- a magazine printed on good quality paper
- a photograph that is printed on smooth shiny paper
- MAGAZINE (noun)
- a business firm that publishes magazines
- a metal frame or container holding cartridges; can be inserted into an automatic gun
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Glossy magazine launched in France in 1945 crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.