We have the answer for Glutton (inf) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Glutton (inf) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Glutton (inf). This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the Puzzle Page Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Glutton (inf) crossword clue should be:
- HOG (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GLUTTON (noun)
- a person who is devoted to eating and drinking to excess
- musteline mammal of northern Eurasia
- HOG (noun)
- domestic swine
- a person regarded as greedy and pig-like
- HOG (verb)
- take greedily; take more than one’s share
Today's Puzzle Page Crossword Answers
- Axis Crossword Clue
- Exuberant energy Crossword Clue
- Runs steadily Crossword Clue
- Cell with bars Crossword Clue
- Not egalitarian Crossword Clue
- Pressurize, coerce into Crossword Clue
- Shrank from fearfully Crossword Clue
- Layer of coal Crossword Clue
- Generally, normally Crossword Clue
- Burdensome Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.