We have the answer for Untouchable, protected crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Untouchable, protected Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Untouchable, protected. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the Puzzle Page Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Untouchable, protected crossword clue should be:
- SACRED (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SACRED (adjective)
- worthy of religious veneration
- made or declared or believed to be holy; devoted to a deity or some religious ceremony or use
- UNTOUCHABLE (noun)
- belongs to lowest social and ritual class in India
- UNTOUCHABLE (adjective)
- impossible to assail
- not capable of being obtained
Today's Puzzle Page Crossword Answers
- Glutton (inf) Crossword Clue
- Layer of coal Crossword Clue
- Burdensome Crossword Clue
- Cell with bars Crossword Clue
- Exuberant energy Crossword Clue
- Attractive piece of metal? Crossword Clue
- Axis Crossword Clue
- Not egalitarian Crossword Clue
- Pressurize, coerce into Crossword Clue
- Shrank from fearfully Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.