We have the answer for Go astray crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Go astray crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Go astray Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Decks in the ring Crossword Clue
- LBJ biographer Robert Crossword Clue
- Citrus drinks Crossword Clue
- Blacken Crossword Clue
- Altar constellation Crossword Clue
- Financier J.P. Crossword Clue
- Thor’s father Crossword Clue
- Erstwhile acorns Crossword Clue
- Bedtime visitor Crossword Clue
- Year in Acapulco Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- SIN (3 letters)
- ERR (3 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ASTRAY (adverb)
- far from the intended target
- SIN (noun)
- estrangement from god
- ratio of the length of the side opposite the given angle to the length of the hypotenuse of a right-angled triangle
- SIN (verb)
- commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake
- commit a sin; violate a law of God or a moral law
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - November 24 2023
- New Yorker Crossword - October 18 2023
- Newsday Crossword - September 24 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - August 15 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - July 27 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - July 26 2023
- Newsday Crossword - July 9 2023
- WSJ Crossword - June 8 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - June 8 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - June 2 2023
- WSJ Crossword - March 11 2023
- Newsday Crossword - October 25 2022
- Universal Crossword - December 7 2023
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Go astray crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.