We have the answer for Go (for) crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Go (for) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on April 8, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Dirty film NYT Crossword Clue
- Things from Mars available for purchase NYT Crossword Clue
- Figure in Greek tragedy who says “I ask this one thing: Let me go mad in my own way” NYT Crossword Clue
- Unit of logs NYT Crossword Clue
- Lifts NYT Crossword Clue
- Emma Thompson and Anna Wintour, for two NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Brothers, winners of a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award in 2014 NYT Crossword Clue
- Followers NYT Crossword Clue
- Sorry start? NYT Crossword Clue
- Guy Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- COST (4 letters)
- OPT (3 letters)
- SEEK (4 letters)
- OPTIMISM (8 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COST (verb)
- be priced at
- require to lose, suffer, or sacrifice
- COST (noun)
- value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something
- the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold)
- OPTIMISM (noun)
- a general disposition to expect the best in all things
- the optimistic feeling that all is going to turn out well
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.