We have the answer for Grains in a horse's feedbag crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Grains in a horse’s feedbag Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Crosswords with Friends on March 29, 2023. You can also find answers to past Crosswords with Friends.
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Over-and-over learning method that might involve flashcards Crossword Clue
- Spiny plants Crossword Clue
- University of __ Dame Crossword Clue
- ___ be okay (Don’t worry about me) Crossword Clue
- Includes on an email: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Jordan native typically Crossword Clue
- Magazine that had a fold-in back cover Crossword Clue
- I believe you ___ me an explanation Crossword Clue
- Not shallow Crossword Clue
- Pennsylvania city that shares a name with a Great Lake Crossword Clue
You can play the Crosswords with Friends by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FEEDBAG (noun)
- a canvas bag that is used to feed an animal (such as a horse); covers the muzzle and fastens at the top of the head
- HORSE (noun)
- a chessman shaped to resemble the head of a horse; can move two squares horizontally and one vertically (or vice versa)
- troops trained to fight on horseback
- HORSE (verb)
- provide with a horse or horses
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.