We have the answer for Grammy category crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Grammy category Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Luke’s mentor Crossword Clue
- Slacks off Crossword Clue
- Directly opposite Crossword Clue
- Brags Crossword Clue
- See 66-Down Crossword Clue
- ‘Stop right there!’ Crossword Clue
- Cholesterol-lowering drug NYT Crossword Clue
- Pioneering computer NYT Crossword Clue
- Rent payer Crossword Clue
- With 85-Across, “Dark of the Moon” poet Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- RAP (3 letters)
- POP (3 letters)
- GOSPEL (6 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CATEGORY (noun)
- a collection of things sharing a common attribute
- a general concept that marks divisions or coordinations in a conceptual scheme
- GOSPEL (noun)
- the four books in the New Testament (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) that tell the story of Christ’s life and teachings
- folk music consisting of a genre of a cappella music originating with Black slaves in the United States and featuring call and response; influential on the development of other genres of popular music (especially soul)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.