We have the answer for Granola grain crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Granola grain Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Granola grain. This clue last appeared January 7, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Granola grain crossword clue should be:
- OAT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GRAIN (noun)
- the physical composition of something (especially with respect to the size and shape of the small constituents of a substance)
- a weight unit used for pearls or diamonds: 50 mg or 1/4 carat
- GRAIN (verb)
- thoroughly work in
- form into grains
- GRANOLA (noun)
- cereal made of especially rolled oats with dried fruits and nuts and honey or brown sugar
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- “Elf” actor Ed Crossword Clue
- Expired Crossword Clue
- Deception Crossword Clue
- Vine-covered passageway Crossword Clue
- Harangue Crossword Clue
- Bolshevik leader Crossword Clue
- Chairman of China Crossword Clue
- Close calls Crossword Clue
- Ladder steps Crossword Clue
- Start a garden Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.