We have the answer for Grape ___ (1970s cartoon gorilla with a rhyming name) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Grape ___ (1970s cartoon gorilla with a rhyming name) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Crosswords with Friends on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Crosswords with Friends.
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Oscar-nominated Everything Everywhere All at Once actress who guest-stars on Poker Face: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Divine power Crossword Clue
- Banana’s covering Crossword Clue
- Take a turn on Wheel of Fortune Crossword Clue
- Police officer Crossword Clue
- Bottom edge of a garment Crossword Clue
- Victoria’s Secret purchases Crossword Clue
- Small rug in front of a bathtub Crossword Clue
- Seven minus six Crossword Clue
- ___ de parfum (fragrance) Crossword Clue
You can play the Crosswords with Friends by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GORILLA (noun)
- largest anthropoid ape; terrestrial and vegetarian; of forests of central west Africa
- CARTOON (noun)
- a film made by photographing a series of cartoon drawings to give the illusion of movement when projected in rapid sequence
- a humorous or satirical drawing published in a newspaper or magazine
- CARTOON (verb)
- draw cartoons of
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.