We have the answer for ___ your own grave (be self-sabotaging) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
___ your own grave (be self-sabotaging) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Crosswords with Friends on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Crosswords with Friends.
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Tech support caller Crossword Clue
- Jury-___ (improvise) Crossword Clue
- Seven minus six Crossword Clue
- Mesozoic and Paleozoic, for two Crossword Clue
- ___ Cooper: Thieves in Time (video game starring a raccoon) Crossword Clue
- Be part of reality Crossword Clue
- Off-the-neck hairstyle Crossword Clue
- Have an outstanding credit card bill for example Crossword Clue
- Actress Tatum who’s the youngest person to ever win an Oscar at age 10 Crossword Clue
- Sounds good to me! Crossword Clue
You can play the Crosswords with Friends by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GRAVE (adjective)
- of great gravity or crucial import; requiring serious thought
- dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises
- GRAVE (noun)
- a mark (`) placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
- a place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone)
- GRAVE (verb)
- carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
- shape (a material like stone or wood) by whittling away at it
- DIG (verb)
- turn up, loosen, or remove earth
- remove, harvest, or recover by digging
- DIG (noun)
- the site of an archeological exploration
- an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.