We have the answer for Greek column style crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Greek column style crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Greek column style Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on November 21, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword November 21, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Capricorn’s animal NYT Crossword Clue
- Corporate number cruncher who might be interested in the ends of 17-, 26-, 37- and 47-Across? NYT Crossword Clue
- Trash-talk NYT Crossword Clue
- Surrealist Joan NYT Crossword Clue
- Grain in a Salinger title NYT Crossword Clue
- What a 56-Across would tally for this puzzle? NYT Crossword Clue
- LPs and 45s NYT Crossword Clue
- American military construction force NYT Crossword Clue
- Camera type, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Deviated temporarily from a straight course NYT Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- IONIC (5 letters)
- DORIC (5 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DORIC (noun)
- the dialect of Ancient Greek spoken in Doris
- IONIC (noun)
- the dialect of Ancient Greek spoken and written in Attica and Athens and Ionia
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- NYT Crossword - November 21 2023
- LA Times Crossword - September 25 2023
- Universal Crossword - July 6 2023
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Greek column style crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.