We have the answer for Greek counterpart of Discordia crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Greek counterpart of Discordia Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Greek counterpart of Discordia. This clue last appeared April 22, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Greek counterpart of Discordia crossword clue should be:
- ERIS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COUNTERPART (noun)
- a duplicate copy
- a person or thing having the same function or characteristics as another
- GREEK (noun)
- the Hellenic branch of the Indo-European family of languages
- a native or inhabitant of Greece
- GREEK (adjective)
- of or relating to or characteristic of Greece or the Greeks or the Greek language
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Track, say NYT Crossword Clue
- As an exception NYT Crossword Clue
- After Kipling, the youngest-ever Literature Nobelist (1957, 44 years) NYT Crossword Clue
- Recherché NYT Crossword Clue
- Name spelled with six dashes and six dots NYT Crossword Clue
- Word with shop, shot or shape NYT Crossword Clue
- Decreases? Crossword Clue
- Soak up the sun, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Who wrote “The poetry of earth is never dead” NYT Crossword Clue
- Young male chicken NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.