We have the answer for Greeting on a Sunday holiday crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Greeting on a Sunday holiday Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Greeting on a Sunday holiday. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Greeting on a Sunday holiday crossword clue should be:
- HAPPYEASTER (11 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SUNDAY (noun)
- first day of the week; observed as a day of rest and worship by most Christians
- United States evangelist (1862-1935)
- HOLIDAY (noun)
- leisure time away from work devoted to rest or pleasure
- a day on which work is suspended by law or custom
- HOLIDAY (verb)
- spend or take a vacation
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Tach readings, informally Crossword Clue
- White weasel Crossword Clue
- Sap source Crossword Clue
- Law school newbie Crossword Clue
- Successor of Claudius I Crossword Clue
- Resort city near Los Angeles Crossword Clue
- Skin cream brand Crossword Clue
- Pippi Longstocking creator Lindgren Crossword Clue
- Threaten like a tiger Crossword Clue
- Hi-fi setup Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.