We have the answer for Tense, with “up” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Tense, with “up” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Tense, with “up”. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tense, with “up” crossword clue should be:
- KEYED (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KEYED (adjective)
- set to a key or tone
- TENSE (verb)
- cause to be tense and uneasy or nervous or anxious
- become stretched or tense or taut
- TENSE (noun)
- a grammatical category of verbs used to express distinctions of time
- TENSE (adjective)
- in or of a state of physical or nervous tension
- pronounced with relatively tense tongue muscles (e.g., the vowel sound in `beat’)
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Swing wildly, as arms Crossword Clue
- Rice-A- — Crossword Clue
- — Romeo (sporty auto) Crossword Clue
- Indecent stuff Crossword Clue
- Scholastic meas Crossword Clue
- Ending for pent- or prop- Crossword Clue
- High peak Crossword Clue
- Lady friend, in Lyon Crossword Clue
- Combat unit Crossword Clue
- Very big tub Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.