We have the answer for Group of bones in the foot 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
Group of bones in the foot 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words Group of bones in the foot in today’s puzzle, here is the answer! Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our 7 Little Words February 2 2023 Answers guide.
- METATARSUS (10 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- METATARSUS (noun)
- the skeleton of the human foot between the toes and the tarsus; the corresponding part of the foot in birds or of the hind foot in quadrupeds
- GROUP (noun)
- a set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse
- any number of entities (members) considered as a unit
- GROUP (verb)
- form a group or group together
- arrange into a group or groups
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Sloppy and sticky
- Wright brothers’ creation
- Skype technology
- Late comedian & TV host Bob
- Prosecutor’s target
- Hotel luggage carriers
- Extra period
- Gave a makeover to
- It takes a toll
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.