We have the answer for Group of buddies crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Group of buddies Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Group of buddies. This clue last appeared June 8, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Group of buddies crossword clue should be:
- GANG (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GROUP (noun)
- a set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse
- any number of entities (members) considered as a unit
- GROUP (verb)
- form a group or group together
- arrange into a group or groups
- GANG (noun)
- an informal body of friends
- an organized group of workmen
- GANG (verb)
- act as an organized group
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Wall of sandbags, maybe Crossword Clue
- Curtain support Crossword Clue
- Ready to pluck Crossword Clue
- Be hopping mad Crossword Clue
- Exeter exclamation Crossword Clue
- Upper hand NYT Crossword Clue
- Pogo-stick part Crossword Clue
- Physician’s pledge Crossword Clue
- Weekend classified listing Crossword Clue
- Fuel source from bogs Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.