We have the answer for Group that protects nonhumans (Find them online!) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Group that protects nonhumans (Find them online!) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Group that protects nonhumans (Find them online!). This clue last appeared September 23, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Group that protects nonhumans (Find them online!) crossword clue should be:
- PETA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ONLINE (adjective)
- on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system
- connected to a computer network or accessible by computer
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Crops often candied Crossword Clue
- Say without actually saying Crossword Clue
- Belittle (oneself) Crossword Clue
- Massage service Crossword Clue
- Fails to be Crossword Clue
- Greek sea nymph Crossword Clue
- Axes and awls, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Kaput Crossword Clue
- Time for Fred and Wilma Crossword Clue
- U.S. body with 100 members (Find them online!) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.