Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Knitted cover crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Knitted cover Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Knitted cover. This clue last appeared September 23, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Knitted cover crossword clue should be:
- SHAWL (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHAWL (noun)
- cloak consisting of an oblong piece of cloth used to cover the head and shoulders.
- KNITTED (adjective)
- made by intertwining threads in a series of connected loops rather than by weaving.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Muntjac, e.g. Crossword Clue
- “Se7en” sin Crossword Clue
- Country singer Lauren ___ Crossword Clue
- Brawl-starting baseball occurrence, in stats Crossword Clue
- NL East player Crossword Clue
- Wise as ___ Crossword Clue
- Container with straps Crossword Clue
- “See you later” Crossword Clue
- Price conveyor Crossword Clue
- Crops often candied Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.