We have the answer for Guesses at JFK crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Guesses at JFK Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Guesses at JFK. This clue last appeared December 21, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Guesses at JFK crossword clue should be:
- ETDS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JFK (noun)
- 35th President of the United States; established the Peace Corps; assassinated in Dallas (1917-1963)
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Home of Hoover’s presidential library Crossword Clue
- One in a class of her own Crossword Clue
- Uninspiring Crossword Clue
- Hieroglyphic creatures Crossword Clue
- Crash someone’s selfie Crossword Clue
- “Caddyshack” director Harold Crossword Clue
- Baby in a barn, maybe Crossword Clue
- Banking tool Crossword Clue
- Check for freshness, in a way Crossword Clue
- Sign of a sprained ankle Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.