We have the answer for Made noises on a ledge, perhaps crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Made noises on a ledge, perhaps Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Made noises on a ledge, perhaps. This clue last appeared December 21, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Made noises on a ledge, perhaps crossword clue should be:
- COOED (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LEDGE (noun)
- a projecting ridge on a mountain or submerged under water
- PERHAPS (adverb)
- by chance
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- “B” term meaning “a setup with an out-of-sight microphone”? Crossword Clue
- Check for freshness, in a way Crossword Clue
- Home of the Ninja Turtles Crossword Clue
- Site for trivia night Crossword Clue
- Baby in a barn, maybe Crossword Clue
- Hieroglyphic creatures Crossword Clue
- Take turns Crossword Clue
- Aviation-related prefix Crossword Clue
- Balls in gyms, sometimes Crossword Clue
- Cellar stock Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.