We have the answer for Gumbo veggie crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Gumbo veggie Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Gumbo veggie. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Gumbo veggie crossword clue should be:
- OKRA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OKRA (noun)
- long mucilaginous green pods; may be simmered or sauteed but used especially in soups and stews
- tall coarse annual of Old World tropics widely cultivated in southern United States and West Indies for its long mucilaginous green pods used as basis for soups and stews; sometimes placed in genus Hibiscus
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- To-do list Crossword Clue
- Gravy vessel Crossword Clue
- Artist Bonheur Crossword Clue
- Tip off Crossword Clue
- Chew out Crossword Clue
- Guitarist Clapton Crossword Clue
- Baseball’s Hershiser Crossword Clue
- Always Crossword Clue
- Semitic language Crossword Clue
- Sales rep Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.