We have the answer for Guy in a crew crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Guy in a crew Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Guy in a crew. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Guy in a crew crossword clue should be:
- SEAMAN (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SEAMAN (noun)
- muckraking United States journalist who exposed bad conditions in mental institutions (1867-1922)
- a man who serves as a sailor
- CREW (noun)
- an informal body of friends
- an organized group of workmen
- CREW (verb)
- serve as a crew member on
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Put on Crossword Clue
- Game in which the object is to score 500 points NYT Crossword Clue
- Enormous amounts to spend NYT Crossword Clue
- Big jump Crossword Clue
- Some surgical tools NYT Crossword Clue
- Utah ski town Crossword Clue
- Like a kitten cuddling with a puppy NYT Crossword Clue
- Do a cobbler’s job on NYT Crossword Clue
- Start of a warning Crossword Clue
- Company originally founded as Blue Ribbon Sports NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.