We have the answer for Had for lunch crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Had for lunch Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Had for lunch. This clue last appeared November 12, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Had for lunch crossword clue should be:
- ATE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LUNCH (noun)
- a midday meal
- LUNCH (verb)
- provide a midday meal for
- take the midday meal
- ATE (noun)
- goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Candle carriers in religious processions Crossword Clue
- “___ Wanted Man” (John le Carré novel) Crossword Clue
- Panicky admission Crossword Clue
- Song of David Crossword Clue
- Writer Anaïs Crossword Clue
- “Legally Blonde,” e.g. Crossword Clue
- Civil rights activist Baker Crossword Clue
- Business trip necessity, often Crossword Clue
- Like Mandarin Chinese Crossword Clue
- Folly Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.