We have the answer for River blocker crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
River blocker Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for River blocker. This clue last appeared January 7, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the River blocker crossword clue should be:
- DAM (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword January 7 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RIVER (noun)
- a large natural stream of water (larger than a creek)
- DAM (noun)
- a metric unit of length equal to ten meters
- a barrier constructed to contain the flow of water or to keep out the sea
- DAM (verb)
- obstruct with, or as if with, a dam
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Chairman of China Crossword Clue
- It takes the cake Crossword Clue
- Sax range Crossword Clue
- Apple desktop computer Crossword Clue
- Shack Crossword Clue
- Artist Chagall Crossword Clue
- Comforter cover Crossword Clue
- “Unstoppable” singer Crossword Clue
- Bread grain Crossword Clue
- Designer Wang Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.