We have the answer for Hamilton’s currency crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Hamilton’s currency Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Hamilton’s currency. This clue last appeared August 3, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Hamilton’s currency crossword clue should be:
- TENS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CURRENCY (noun)
- the property of belonging to the present time
- general acceptance or use
- HAMILTON (noun)
- United States statesman and leader of the Federalists; as the first Secretary of the Treasury he establish a federal bank; was mortally wounded in a duel with Aaron Burr (1755-1804)
- United States toxicologist known for her work on industrial poisons (1869-1970)
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Prettify Crossword Clue
- ‘No more for me, thanks’ Crossword Clue
- Degs. in finance Crossword Clue
- Author Wharton Crossword Clue
- ‘__ favor’ (please, to Ruiz) Crossword Clue
- Smooth out with an iron Crossword Clue
- Point opposite SSW Crossword Clue
- Unconfirmed report Crossword Clue
- Male choir voice Crossword Clue
- Speaks unclearly Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.