We have the answer for One-liner, for example crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
One-liner, for example Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for One-liner, for example. This clue last appeared August 3, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the One-liner, for example crossword clue should be:
- JOKE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ONE-LINER (noun)
- a one-line joke
- LINER (noun)
- a piece of cloth that is used as the inside surface of a garment
- (baseball) a hit that flies straight out from the batter
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Be evasive in answering Crossword Clue
- Supply the money for Crossword Clue
- Government-issued IDs Crossword Clue
- Coalition of politicians Crossword Clue
- Not well-behaved Crossword Clue
- Poker-pot starters Crossword Clue
- Shoe designer Magli Crossword Clue
- Lubricate Crossword Clue
- Degs. in finance Crossword Clue
- Peddle merchandise Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.