We have the answer for Hammer wielder crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Hammer wielder Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Hammer wielder. This clue last appeared August 18, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Hammer wielder crossword clue should be:
- THOR (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HAMMER (noun)
- a power tool for drilling rocks
- the act of pounding (delivering repeated heavy blows)
- HAMMER (verb)
- create by hammering
- beat with or as if with a hammer
- THOR (noun)
- (Norse mythology) god of thunder and rain and farming; pictured as wielding a hammer emblematic of the thunderbolt; identified with Teutonic Donar
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Bugler’s evening call Crossword Clue
- Yields to gravity Crossword Clue
- Staff member Crossword Clue
- Pretentious people Crossword Clue
- Big ringer Crossword Clue
- Theater seat features Crossword Clue
- Dedicated verse Crossword Clue
- Astronomical sightings Crossword Clue
- College figure Crossword Clue
- Turner of song Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.