We have the answer for "… has come ___ surprise" crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for "… has come ___ surprise" crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
“… has come ___ surprise” Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on December 6, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword December 6, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Hardy’s “before” NYT Crossword Clue
- Hypocrite’s perch, perhaps NYT Crossword Clue
- Herd at Yellowstone NYT Crossword Clue
- Have a gander NYT Crossword Clue
- Health problem now largely eradicated in the U.S. NYT Crossword Clue
- “Hasn’t impressed me much” NYT Crossword Clue
- Handle letters? NYT Crossword Clue
- Hatch plans NYT Crossword Clue
- Helpful skill for guessers? NYT Crossword Clue
- Hard drinks similar to bourbons NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SURPRISE (noun)
- the act of surprising someone
- a sudden unexpected event
- SURPRISE (verb)
- attack by storm; attack suddenly
- cause to be surprised
- COME (verb)
- come from; be connected by a relationship of blood, for example
- add up in number or quantity
- COME (noun)
- the thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the “… has come ___ surprise” crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.