We have the answer for Has regrets about crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Has regrets about Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Has regrets about. This clue last appeared November 27, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Has regrets about crossword clue should be:
- RUES (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- REGRETS (noun)
- a polite refusal of an invitation
- ABOUT (adverb)
- used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction
- in or to a reversed position or direction
- ABOUT (adjective)
- on the move
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Clear, as a drain Crossword Clue
- Bad reviews Crossword Clue
- __ Troopa (Super Mario footsoldier) Crossword Clue
- Stradivari’s hometown Crossword Clue
- Mexican chile pepper Crossword Clue
- Changed gears Crossword Clue
- African expeditions Crossword Clue
- Going cold turkey, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Occupied, as a conference room Crossword Clue
- Lumber cutters Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.