We have the answer for Have a feeling about crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Have a feeling about Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Have a feeling about. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Have a feeling about crossword clue should be:
- SENSE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FEELING (noun)
- the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- an intuitive understanding of something
- ABOUT (adverb)
- used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction
- in or to a reversed position or direction
- ABOUT (adjective)
- on the move
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Achieves Crossword Clue
- Buy or sell Crossword Clue
- Mud bath offerer Crossword Clue
- Fill-in worker Crossword Clue
- Passover meal Crossword Clue
- A way to saut Crossword Clue
- EB White’s mouse Crossword Clue
- ‘Forest’ green Crossword Clue
- Vacationer’s goal, for short Crossword Clue
- Any Lead Actress Emmy winner Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.