We have the answer for Have the courage crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Have the courage Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Have the courage. This clue last appeared February 5, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Have the courage crossword clue should be:
- DARE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword February 5 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COURAGE (noun)
- a quality of spirit that enables you to face danger or pain without showing fear
- DARE (verb)
- take upon oneself; act presumptuously, without permission
- DARE (noun)
- a challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Hit like a fly Crossword Clue
- ‘You can put all your eggs in one basket, but you can’t make them drink,’ e.g Crossword Clue
- Equal in society Crossword Clue
- Window part that might be made of sugar glass Crossword Clue
- Pirate’s ‘Holy smokes!’ Crossword Clue
- Held onto. Crossword Clue
- Affirmative answers Crossword Clue
- Make a mountain out of a ___ Crossword Clue
- ‘Let Me Down Slowly’ artist Benjamin Crossword Clue
- Earlier than required Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.