We have the answer for Having an even score crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Having an even score crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Having an even score Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on November 19, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword November 19, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- City on the Kenai Peninsula NYT Crossword Clue
- “Cease!,” on the seas NYT Crossword Clue
- Pitchers NYT Crossword Clue
- Home to Faa’a International Airport NYT Crossword Clue
- Pluck NYT Crossword Clue
- Martin of Hollywood NYT Crossword Clue
- Sanctify NYT Crossword Clue
- Work on one’s whisking technique? NYT Crossword Clue
- Common factor NYT Crossword Clue
- Arthur of tennis NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SCORE (noun)
- a written form of a musical composition; parts for different instruments appear on separate staves on large pages
- a resentment strong enough to justify retaliation
- SCORE (verb)
- gain points in a game
- assign a grade or rank to, according to one’s evaluation
- EVEN (adverb)
- to a greater degree or extent; used with comparisons
- EVEN (adjective)
- of the score in a contest
- occurring at fixed intervals
- EVEN (verb)
- become even or more even
- make even or more even
- EVEN (noun)
- the latter part of the day (the period of decreasing daylight from late afternoon until nightfall)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Having an even score crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.