We have the answer for Hawaiian raw tuna dish 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
Hawaiian raw tuna dish 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words Hawaiian raw tuna dish in today’s puzzle, here is the answer! Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our 7 Little Words January 24, 2023 Answers guide.
- POKE (4 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HAWAIIAN (noun)
- a native or resident of Hawaii
- the Oceanic languages spoken on Hawaii
- POKE (verb)
- hit hard with the hand, fist, or some heavy instrument
- poke or thrust abruptly
- POKE (noun)
- someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind
- tall coarse perennial American herb having small white flowers followed by blackish-red berries on long drooping racemes; young fleshy stems are edible; berries and root are poisonous
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Forcibly displaced person
- Junkyard dog’s sound
- Bright green gem
- Postnuptial periods
- State of gloom
- Student’s pages
- The desperate clutch at them
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.