We have the answer for Head for the hills crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Head for the hills crossword clue answer below.
Head for the hills Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Broadway dramas Crossword Clue
- Meditative exercise system Crossword Clue
- Spooky author of the 1800s Crossword Clue
- Capital of Michigan Crossword Clue
- Gambling city near Carson City Crossword Clue
- Upper parts of pajamas Crossword Clue
- Martha ___ the Vandellas (Motown group) Crossword Clue
- Skin-care company with a Retinol24 product line Crossword Clue
- ___ Maria (Christian prayer) Crossword Clue
- Smoked salmon that’s sliced very thin Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- FLEE (4 letters)
- RUN (3 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FLEE (verb)
- run away quickly
- HEAD (noun)
- (computer science) a tiny electromagnetic coil and metal pole used to write and read magnetic patterns on a disk
- a person who is in charge
- HEAD (verb)
- be in charge of
- be the first or leading member of (a group) and excel
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.