We have the answer for Heading in a contract crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Heading in a contract Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Heading in a contract. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Heading in a contract crossword clue should be:
- TERMS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HEADING (noun)
- the direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
- a line of text serving to indicate what the passage below it is about
- CONTRACT (verb)
- become smaller or draw together
- enter into a contractual arrangement
- CONTRACT (noun)
- (contract bridge) the highest bid becomes the contract setting the number of tricks that the bidder must make
- a variety of bridge in which the bidder receives points toward game only for the number of tricks he bid
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Quick notes, quickly NYT Crossword Clue
- Island rings NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Gandhi, longest-serving president of the Indian National Congress NYT Crossword Clue
- Extra play opportunities, in brief NYT Crossword Clue
- Some pickups NYT Crossword Clue
- Poet who wrote “I have spread my dreams under your feet / Tread softly because you tread on my dreams” NYT Crossword Clue
- Onetime Swedish exports NYT Crossword Clue
- Flowering plant such as “old man’s beard” NYT Crossword Clue
- Begins to believe NYT Crossword Clue
- Sofia’s husband in “The Color Purple” NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.