We have the answer for “Here’s a brief summary,” in internet-speak crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Here’s a brief summary,” in internet-speak Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Here’s a brief summary,” in internet-speak. This clue last appeared November 14, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Here’s a brief summary,” in internet-speak crossword clue should be:
- TLDR (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword November 14 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SUMMARY (adjective)
- briefly giving the gist of something
- performed speedily and without formality
- SUMMARY (noun)
- a brief statement that presents the main points in a concise form
- INTERNET (noun)
- a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- The “A” of U.A.E. NYT Crossword Clue
- Image captured with Shift+Command+3 on a Mac NYT Crossword Clue
- 1990s fitness fad using karate moves NYT Crossword Clue
- One in nursery school NYT Crossword Clue
- Obama ___ (2009-17) NYT Crossword Clue
- Sidekick of Mario and Luigi NYT Crossword Clue
- After-hours bank convenience NYT Crossword Clue
- Social event hinted at by the ends of 18-, 28- and 48-Across NYT Crossword Clue
- Revolutionary maneuver in sports or break dancing? NYT Crossword Clue
- Warp drive power source on “Star Trek” NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.