We have the answer for Hide deep down crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Hide deep down Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Parts of a computer chair Crossword Clue
- ___ and fauna Crossword Clue
- Loud noise Crossword Clue
- Not signed to a major label Crossword Clue
- The ‘E’ in NYE Crossword Clue
- To a greater extent Crossword Clue
- 1 Lucille Lane, Newport Coast, CA, for example Crossword Clue
- Crochet supplies Crossword Clue
- Singing competition show in which Kelly Clarkson represented the U.S Crossword Clue
- Rowboat needs Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DOWN (noun)
- English physician who first described Down’s syndrome (1828-1896)
- soft fine feathers
- DOWN (adjective)
- understood perfectly
- extending or moving from a higher to a lower place
- DOWN (adverb)
- spatially or metaphorically from a higher to a lower level or position
- DOWN (verb)
- eat up completely, as with great appetite
- cause to come or go down
- DEEP (adjective)
- of an obscure nature
- (of darkness) densely dark
- DEEP (adverb)
- to an advanced time
- to a great depth; far down or in
- DEEP (noun)
- a long steep-sided depression in the ocean floor
- literary term for an ocean
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.