We have the answer for Hindu god of creation crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Hindu god of creation crossword clue answer below.
Hindu god of creation Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Saoirse of “Lady Bird” NYT Crossword Clue
- What is offered when you call 411 NYT Crossword Clue
- Color-matching puzzle game with billions of downloads NYT Crossword Clue
- Brooms : Roombas :: ___ : Scoobas NYT Crossword Clue
- Travel cross-country … or a description of what 16-, 23- and 43-Across do? NYT Crossword Clue
- Essen exclamation Crossword Clue
- Machines that remove cotton seeds NYT Crossword Clue
- Puzzle craze of 2006 NYT Crossword Clue
- Sounds of disapproval Crossword Clue
- Sch. founded by Ben Franklin NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BRAHMA (noun)
- any of several breeds of Indian cattle; especially a large American heat and tick resistant greyish humped breed evolved in the Gulf States by interbreeding Indian cattle and now used chiefly for crossbreeding
- the Creator; one of the three major deities in the later Hindu pantheon
- CREATION (noun)
- the human act of creating
- the event that occurred at the beginning of something
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.