We have the answer for Hip crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Hip crossword clue most recently seen in the USA Today Crossword.
Hip Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on January 12, 2024. If you need help with other clues, head to our USA Today Crossword January 12, 2024 Hints page. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Helping ___ Crossword Clue
- Hem a skirt, say Crossword Clue
- “___ have to?” Crossword Clue
- Device used to remove fruit and veggie skins Crossword Clue
- Wannabes Crossword Clue
- Fish in cakalang fufu Crossword Clue
- Baboon or bonobo Crossword Clue
- Whimper Crossword Clue
- Wear away by friction Crossword Clue
- Makes cat sounds at a cat Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- COOL (4 letters)
- WITHIT (6 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HIP (noun)
- the structure of the vertebrate skeleton supporting the lower limbs in humans and the hind limbs or corresponding parts in other vertebrates
- the ball-and-socket joint between the head of the femur and the acetabulum
- HIP (adjective)
- informed about the latest trends
- COOL (noun)
- great coolness and composure under strain
- the quality of being at a refreshingly low temperature
- COOL (adjective)
- marked by calm self-control (especially in trying circumstances); unemotional
- being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
- COOL (verb)
- make cool or cooler
- loose heat
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- USA Today Crossword - January 12 2024
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - December 5 2023
- Vox Crossword - November 11 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - November 3 2022
About the USA Today Crossword
The USA Today Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the USA Today newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its contemporary and pop culture references, as well as its accessibility to solvers of all skill levels.
The USA Today Crossword was first introduced in 2002, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the USA Today Crossword is its use of a non-standard grid, which can include circles or other shapes. This can make the puzzle even more challenging and interesting to solve. The puzzle also includes a variety of themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Hip crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.