We have the answer for Joke around crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Joke around Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Joke around. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Joke around crossword clue should be:
- JOSH (4 letters)
- JEST (4 letters)
- KID (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AROUND (adverb)
- used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction
- in or to a reversed position or direction
- JEST (noun)
- activity characterized by good humor
- a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
- JEST (verb)
- act in a funny or teasing way
- tell a joke; speak humorously
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Ex-Yankee Hideki — Crossword Clue
- Org. supporting sober motorists Crossword Clue
- Medieval weapon Crossword Clue
- “Three” in Italy Crossword Clue
- North Carolina university Crossword Clue
- Extensive, informally Crossword Clue
- Remove the cargo from Crossword Clue
- “God willing!” Crossword Clue
- Classic toothpaste brand Crossword Clue
- — jiffy (PDQ) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.