We have the answer for Hip locale crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Hip locale Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Hip locale. This clue last appeared September 25, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Hip locale crossword clue should be:
- PELVIS (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PELVIS (noun)
- a structure shaped like a funnel in the outlet of the kidney into which urine is discharged before passing into the ureter
- the structure of the vertebrate skeleton supporting the lower limbs in humans and the hind limbs or corresponding parts in other vertebrates
- LOCALE (noun)
- the scene of any event or action (especially the place of a meeting)
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Video sharing site Crossword Clue
- Salk rival Crossword Clue
- Tribe met by Lewis and Clark Crossword Clue
- Wicker material Crossword Clue
- Tolkien beasts Crossword Clue
- Came next Crossword Clue
- Raises a glass to Crossword Clue
- It’s south of BC Crossword Clue
- Gives form to Crossword Clue
- Cookies-and-cream dessert Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.