We have the answer for History stretch crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for History stretch crossword clue most recently seen in the Thomas Joseph Crossword.
History stretch Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Chihuahua, for one Crossword Clue
- Taken — (surprised) Crossword Clue
- Houston cagers Crossword Clue
- Christopher of Superman Crossword Clue
- Burger part Crossword Clue
- Horse’s cousin Crossword Clue
- Hive dweller Crossword Clue
- Cleveland cagers Crossword Clue
- Brooklyn cagers Crossword Clue
- Entertain Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HISTORY (noun)
- a record or narrative description of past events
- all that is remembered of the past as preserved in writing; a body of knowledge
- STRETCH (noun)
- exercise designed to extend the limbs and muscles to their full extent
- the act of physically reaching or thrusting out
- STRETCH (verb)
- occupy a large, elongated area
- corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance; often by replacing valuable ingredients with inferior ones
- STRETCH (adjective)
- easily stretched
- having an elongated seating area
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - December 11 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - November 23 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - January 5 2023
About the Thomas Joseph Crossword
Thomas Joseph is an American crossword puzzle creator who is known for his daily syndicated crossword puzzle, which is published in newspapers across the United States and Canada.
Joseph was born in 1955 in Flushing, New York, and began creating crossword puzzles in the early 1990s. His first puzzles were published in Games Magazine and the New York Times, and he later began creating puzzles for the Universal Crossword syndicate.
In 2003, Joseph launched his own syndicated crossword puzzle, which is now distributed by Andrews McMeel Syndication. The puzzle has become popular for its clever clues and themes, as well as its challenging difficulty level.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the History stretch crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.