We have the answer for Tahini base crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Tahini base Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Tahini base. This clue last appeared January 12, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tahini base crossword clue should be:
- SESAME (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TAHINI (noun)
- a thick Middle Eastern paste made from ground sesame seeds
- SESAME (noun)
- East Indian annual erect herb; source of sesame seed or benniseed and sesame oil
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Legends and such Crossword Clue
- Dyed-in-the-wool Crossword Clue
- Gusher flow Crossword Clue
- “Key Largo” co-star Crossword Clue
- Photo session Crossword Clue
- Here, in Quebec Crossword Clue
- Pasture Crossword Clue
- Casserole staple Crossword Clue
- 1998 Wes Anderson film Crossword Clue
- Clarinet cousin Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.