We have the answer for Hockey term for scoring in the upper part of the net crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Hockey term for scoring in the upper part of the net crossword clue answer below.
Hockey term for scoring in the upper part of the net Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Crossword on September 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- Physical sport involving grappling and holds Crossword Clue
- Evening meal Crossword Clue
- Small bites Crossword Clue
- Racquet sport played with shuttlecocks Crossword Clue
- “The Scarlet Letter” author Crossword Clue
- Novelist of “The Old Man and the Sea” Crossword Clue
- Fresh produce Crossword Clue
- Ancient Greek epic poet Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SCORING (noun)
- evaluation of performance by assigning a grade or score
- HOCKEY (noun)
- a game played on an ice rink by two opposing teams of six skaters each who try to knock a flat round puck into the opponents’ goal with angled hockey sticks
- a game resembling ice hockey that is played on an open field; two opposing teams use curved hockey sticks try to drive a ball into the opponents’ net
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Hockey term for scoring in the upper part of the net crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.